[Freeswitch-users] openzap Failure opening channel error

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:02:26 PDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 5:41 AM, lakshmanan ganapathy
<lakindia89 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi I tried with the following openzap.conf
> [span zt PRI_1]
> trunk_type => e1
> b-channel => 1:1-15,17-31
> d-channel => 1:16

This does not look like a healthy config to me. You are using
spans, read point number 5 of this web page
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/OpenZAP_OpenR2 , this is for another type of
signaling, but the span/channel numbering concepts are the same.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com