[Freeswitch-users] oz debug says error

Russell Mosemann Russell.Mosemann at cune.org
Mon Oct 5 03:30:26 PDT 2009

> On Behalf Of lakshmanan ganapathy
> I've compiled the freeswitch with libpri support. But when I execute
> oz libpri debug 1 all, I got the following error.
>
> API CALL [oz(libpri debug 1 all )] output:
> src/ozmod/ozmod_libpri/ozmod_libpri.c: -ERR invalid span.

If you would start freeswitch from the command line or look at freeswitch/log/freeswitch.log, you will see during startup that libpri does not find a span (note the ozmod lines). That's because the configuration below is not for libpri.

> openzap.conf.xml
> <pri_spans>

You need to use a libpri span configuration.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Openzap.conf.xml_Examples#Using_with_PRI_.28libpri_compatibility_stack.29

--
Russell Moseman