[Freeswitch-users] oz debug says error

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 00:20:37 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I've compiled the freeswitch with libpri support. But when I execute

oz libpri debug 1 all, I got the following error.

API CALL [oz(libpri debug 1 all )] output:
src/ozmod/ozmod_libpri/ozmod_libpri.c: -ERR invalid span.

Here is my openzap configurations.

openzap.conf

[span zt PRI_1]
trunk_type => e1
b-channel => 1:1-15
d-channel=> 1:16
b-channel => 1:17-31

openzap.conf.xml

<configuration name="openzap.conf" description="OpenZAP Configuration">
<settings>
<param name="debug" value="9"/>
</settings>
<pri_spans>
<param name="q921loglevel" value="alert"/>
<param name="q931loglevel" value="alert"/>
<param name="mode" value="user"/>
<param name="dialect" value="q931"/>
<param name="dialplan" value="XML"/>
<param name="context" value="default"/>
</pri_spans>
</configuration>

I feel something I've missed in configurations. Please tell me how to get
rid of that error.