[Freeswitch-users] REGISTER fails with 407 after minutes of success register

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Oct 1 07:46:53 PDT 2009

Thanks for posting the logs... But I'm not going to spend the time to
download it.. unzip it and look at it... I would rather just click a
link with the logs in plain text and read them in my browser.

I'll do it now but next time lets not add steps to the process that
are not needed.  This goes for Jira too don't upload zip files of text
logs that just makes it harder for us to quickly help you.

This isn't going to help me much know why Sofia/FreeSWITCH isn't
working.

sofia profile xxx siptrace on
press F8
sofia loglevel all 9