[Freeswitch-users] REGISTER fails with 407 after minutes of success register

Fernando Testa testa at voicetechnology.com.br
Thu Oct 1 07:35:24 PDT 2009

In the link below you have the entire SIP trace from system startup until
start receiving this annoying 407 Proxy Auth Required, preventing FS to
register successfully on the Ericsson Pabx.You can notice multiple
registrations from named ericsson_1050 to ericsson_1064 that starts failing
after ~50 minutes after the boot. Issuing a 'sofia external profile restart'
solves the registration problems.
Brian, thanks for reply, but I really didn't get your point.
Thank you, I apreciate any help.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/410277/sip.log.gz

Fernando Gregianin Testa
Voice Technology Ltda