[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma RTP TAP

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Mon Nov 30 08:52:17 PST 2009

Hello,

has anyone of you tried the RTP TAP function of sangoma`s wanpipe driver?

It is described here: http://wiki.sangoma.com/wanpipe-voice-rtp-tap

On my side wanrouter log says that RTP TAB is configured and enabled,
but I can't detect any udp packets received by the remote server (which
is described by RTP_TAP_IP, RTP_TAP_MAC and RTP_TAP_PORT).

I've latest driver and double checked the wanpipe.conf config.

I tried to send some udp packets from wanpiping server to remote server,
where the packets were shown up via tcpdump. So there is no FW problem
involved.

Each try to do some kind of printf debugging in wanpipe-driver doesn't
succeed.

Any ideas?