[Freeswitch-users] Requesting testing.

Otis abeka at greatiam.com
Thu Nov 26 02:53:23 PST 2009

Hi
Checked out svn checkout y'day. I am in the UK. Installed . Installed on
Fedora 11 i386 box.
:
bootstrap.sh
configue --without-libcurl
make
make install

On startup  only errors: PMP  I'm not behind a NAT so OK
Stacksize registered as too high and advised to use the -waste switch.
Other than  the stack thing all quiet on the new front, Sir

regards