[Freeswitch-users] Requesting testing.

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Nov 24 00:29:37 PST 2009

please follow the procedures http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs to report bugs at http://jira.freeswitch.org.  Also, you will need to provide far more detail than in this email for anyone to be able to have a possibility of fixing it.  Please include details such as, what file is missing, what errors and warnings you get.  How to reproduce it and preferably a patch to correct the problem if you can create one.

Mike