[Freeswitch-users] Simplest of Conference Setup questions

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 12:32:39 PST 2009

Michael that for the reply.

I created a new group with # unbound and referenced it from the default
profile:

      <param name="caller-controls" value="myConf"/>

And that worked fine.

Strangely though, changing the default group and referencing that from the
default profile does not.

<param name="caller-controls" value="default"/>

Do you want me to test this on the latest trunk or is this as expected?

Phil