[Freeswitch-users] Register multiple DID/extensions with the same provider.

Andrew Thompson andrewkt at aktzero.com
Fri Nov 6 09:59:47 PST 2009

  On 11/6/2009 10:11 AM, Shameem Shiek wrote:
> How do I add another DID from the same provider? Do I add another line
> like this ? or create a new provider XML config file?

I have two providers that send me DIDs in different ways.

One of them does not provide the number that was dialed, so I have to
sub-account and register uniquely for each DID.

The other does provide the number dialed and I create seperate
extensions in conf/dialplan/public/NPANXXXXXX.xml.

TLDR: Test inbound calls and see if you get unique destination_number
for each DID.

--
Andrew Thompson