[Freeswitch-users] Users hanged up for unknown reason

Maciej Aniserowicz maciej.aniserowicz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 07:35:51 PST 2009

OK, I put all of the logs in pastebin.

Some more background:
I use 2 instances of FS.
One of them (we call it "prod") is used internally to connect to "the
outside world".
The other (called "gateway") is "the outside world" for dev and testing
purposes.

Here is the previous link again, with my commands and "prod" FS events:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/10955
Here is a log from "prod" FS: part 1: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/10993,
part 2: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/10994
Here is a log from "gateway" FS: part 1:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/10995, part 2:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/10996

Let me know if this is still not enough information, thanks.

Maciej Aniserowicz