[Freeswitch-users] IP Phones with FreeSwitch

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Tue Nov 3 13:26:26 PST 2009

Rupa,

thanks a lot for the pointers - I'm just about to try to pick up some
phones, so the tips are timely.

Actually, I have been trying the IRC thing today, but keep getting
"connection refused", it's been a few years since I used IRC, but I think I
have a Firewall problem that I'm working on.

Hopefully, I'll be there soon,

regards
Dave