[Freeswitch-users] live iso image with freeswitch

Raffaele P. Guidi raffaele.p.guidi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 00:56:30 PDT 2009

I am a Yate user and I can tell their mailing list suffer the same problem.
My solution? I often ask for help but, as a personal policy, I always write
an article or add to an existing one on the project wiki explaining and
documenting what people explained to me. This creates a triple value:

   1.   I have stuff explained
   2.   other people can find this explanation just googling around
   3.   I don't have to mantain a separate documentation for myself, I just
   keep referring to (google and) the project wiki (when I don't exactly
   remember things I sometimes end reading the wiki and saying "oh, I wrote
   this!")

I suggest, in the end, a kind of "ok I'll give you help but you write this
stuff in a piece of documentation" policy. I got the name, too: "The Wiki
Tax" ;)

Regards,
   Raffaele