[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch wav-files playback.

Леша... qulix at mail.ru
Thu Mar 12 14:26:52 PDT 2009

Greetings People!

I am starting user of freeswitch and that is my first time I met such problem.
My installed pack (FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (12573).) doesnt play any wav files.

That is what I recieve, when Im trying to playback
2009-03-13 00:14:26 [ERR] switch_core_file.c:71 switch_core_perform_file_open() Invalid file format [wav] for [/usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/callie/1.wav]!

Ofcourse the file exists, and I played it on another work freeswitch station - and it sound.

_____ at _______:/usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/en/us/callie# file 1.wav
1.wav: RIFF (little-endian) data, WAVE audio, IMA ADPCM, mono 16000 Hz

My OS is Ubuntu 8.04 server.

PS. One thing - no metter does wav file exist or not - the error always the same. =\
Tryied more files - same result.
I also tryied to reconfigure/remake it - doesnt help.
Maybe getting new trunk will help?

Thanks.