[Freeswitch-users] RPC and web admin panel for conference?

Ken Rice krice at suspicious.org
Tue Mar 10 15:32:53 PDT 2009

Hey, I just implemented something like this and commited it to my contrib
directory (scripts/contrib/swk ) its a mixture of amf-php, ESL, and Flex...
Its not complete by anymeans and you need Flex3 to compile the UI...

Anyone wanting to throw some patches at it for other functionality are
welcome to do so... One thing is severly lacks at this time is ANY sort of
authentication...so you wouldn¹t want it publically open to the world