[Freeswitch-users] RPC and web admin panel for conference?

Harry FSwitch switchserver at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:17:41 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm looking to implement an admin panel much like the one used at
http://conference.freeswitch.org. Now I obviously cannot login and see the
"admin" part of the panel but I'm pretty sure whats in there.

I have xml_rpc running and can connect via http and issue commands. I've
searched the forum here and went through the wiki, found nothing that looked
like a panel. I was hoping to find a panel I can just configure and
implement. Does anyone have a php (I guess, seeing as I have a php server)
panel they can share with me? I'm sure I can get it working for my system.
The thought of attempting one on my own at THIS point seems daunting at
best.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks