[Freeswitch-users] att_xfer w/uuid

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jun 26 21:08:16 PDT 2009

Not sure what you want to do is doable via XML RPC.  That app is to be
run on an existing session.  The other solution is to take both legs
and park them.. Then execute bridge on one leg to the target transfer
person.  Once that call is up.. you can them park both of those..
uuid_bridge the two you wish to complete then hang up on the third
one.  I think if you just uuid_bridge the two you want in the end the
third one will just hangup.

/b