[Freeswitch-users] att_xfer w/uuid

Matthew Fong mattdfong at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 20:30:10 PDT 2009

I'm trying to use xml_rpc to initiate an att_xfer on channel A (which is
already bridged to channel B), but I'm running into some issues.
I know the uuid's from both channel A and B, but the documentation I found
on att_xfer only seems to indicate a way to do this from DMTF
presses occurring on channel A.

my idea was to use xml_rpc to execute a lua script which would take a uuid
as an argv and bind to the session with freeswitch.session(uuid).

I tried this, but the audio breaks up with the session that the lua script
binded too. Does anyone have any recommendations on how I might accomplish
an assisted transfer w/o DTMF presses and bind_meta_app knowing only a uuid?

Thanks.

--matt