[Freeswitch-users] Open source Java based inbound event socket library available

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 10:21:15 PDT 2009

License is less important in a socket interface lib.
Its not really a big deal what license it is guys.
However, I did create a BSD ESL lib distributed with FS to make sure nobody
would have any license problems connecting to our stuff.
If you don't like this lib consider using swig on the wrapper lib in libesl
like I have done for perl, lua, php, python, ruby etc.