[Freeswitch-users] Open source Java based inbound event socket library available

paul.degt paul.degt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 10:07:18 PDT 2009

Not unless you combining GPL and MPL code in one binary, which I find
highly improbable in case of FreeSwitch.
And even in this case there seems to be a workaround:

"However, MPL 1.1 has a provision (section 13) that allows a program (or
parts of it) to offer a choice of another license as well.
If part of a program allows the GNU GPL as an alternate choice, or any
other GPL-compatible license as an alternate choice,
that part of the program has a GPL-compatible license."

http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/index_html#GPLIncompatibleLicenses