[Freeswitch-users] Controlling Conference Controls

Bradley Brashier bjbrashier at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 08:59:57 PDT 2009

OK, I figured out the TTS stuff. It's a matter of choosing an engine (I
chose flite), uncommenting a few things, and setting the TTS variables in
the conference profile. You do have to rebuild FS to do this.

With that working, my count function works, too.

I posted a bug last night about conferencing, BTW: if you're using the
wait-mod function, where the conference doesn't start until the moderator
arrives, and you're also using separate profiles for users and moderators,
the users only have the "user" profile until the first moderator arrives. At
that time, they switch to also be using the "moderator" profile.

Now that TTS is working, I'm going to see about helping you fill out those
???s, and maybe see if I can figure out how to fix the above bug.

BB