[Freeswitch-users] Controlling Conference Controls

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Thu Jun 18 23:43:25 PDT 2009

Bradley Brashier <bjbrashier at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to take a second and point out that while I may be complaining about
> some difficulties I'm having, the process has actually been FAR easier and
> faster than I had ever expected. This is a nice, solid product that works
> amazingly well amazingly quickly. I've been working with it for exactly 5
> weeks now, starting from not knowing what SIP was or even that it had
> anything to do with VoIP. I've got a decent, demo conference bridge working,
> and am likely to be saving my company a good chunk of change as soon as I
> work out a few more kinks. A 2-month time to market from complete zero is
> just incredible.

If organizations such as yours could contribute some of the money they save to
FreeSWITCH development, for example to get desired features implemented or
bugs fixed, I'm sure that would help to make what is already a great project
even better.

The software is excellent, the community helpful, and I've had a lot of fun
experimenting with IPv6, TLS, ZRTP and other features that few other projects
have implemented.