[Freeswitch-users] VAD, TALK and NOTALK events

Steven Brown steve at justfone.com
Thu Jun 18 06:00:58 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have been trying to pick up TALK and NOTALK events but with no
success, I have enabled VAD for "both" in my  config and the rtp is
stopping and starting as expected however when I hook up to the event
socket and request  "event talk notalk" nothing is ever fired, any
thoughts on where I am going wrong appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Steven Brown

email   steve at justfone.com
office   08707706968
mobile 07768755409
fax      07884636663

Justfone - Company Reg. No.  : 3926817

Registered Office : 1-3 Sandgate, Berwick upon Tweed, Northumberland, TD15 1EW

The contents of this e-mail may be privileged and are confidential. It
may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee(s),
nor copied in any way. If received in error, please advise sender,
then delete it from your system. Internet email communications are not
secure and therefore Justfone do not accept legal responsibility for
the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are
Justfone unless otherwise specifically stated.