[Freeswitch-users] Web page thoughts

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 23:17:15 PDT 2009

I don't have anything against the web site, I like it, but I kinda agree
that these banners are too big and a bit negative/unprofessional.

Take this for example:

http://www.freeswitch.org/ads/ad8.jpg

When someone looks at that the first thing they get is a negative feeling
and that's not good, doesn't matter what the message is, the negative
feeling is there.

So yeah, I kinda agree with you.

Regards,

Diego