[Freeswitch-users] How to pass a call from one FS to another FS ??

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Mon Jun 1 20:27:04 PDT 2009

Brad Tuan <brad.tuan at gmail.com> wrote:
> This question can be separated into two part:
> 1.Pass a call to another FS

uuid_deflect or uuid_transfer, depending on whether the call has been answered
by the first FS instance or not. See the wiki.

> 2.Receive a call from another FS

Provide a dial plan entry in the second FS that handles the call appropriately
after the deflect or transfer.

You haven't explained what you're trying to do - a general question warrants a
general answer. I am assuming the call is arriving at one FS system, and
(before or after answering it), you want to move it to another FS system.
That's the question I've answered above. The wiki documents the syntax.