[Freeswitch-users] FS beats Aculab Prosody S on subjective test on lay users for conference quality

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Wed Jul 29 09:55:30 PDT 2009

Hi Fernando,

Greetings from Rio..!

It'd be interesting to understand more about these results - roughly
speaking, two conferencing systems using the same codecs, etc., ought to
perform pretty much identically, particularly with just a few callers.

I'd be interested to see a network packet dump of a conference on each
of the machines, if you're able to make one available.

Cheers --

Dave