[Freeswitch-users] Best way to bridge 2 calls with LCR?

Nicolas Brenner nicolas at medularis.com
Tue Jul 21 08:35:00 PDT 2009

I would like to originate 2 calls from FS and then bridge them. There's no
incoming call so I think there's no dialplan involved.
What I'd like to do now is apply lcr rules to these calls. I've come up with
2 options so far:

1) call lcr through the socket twice (once for each phonenumber) and then
originate the calls through the socket too
2) have a javascript file which runs the actions above, run the script
through the socket with 'jsrun'

How would you do it?

For what I've read on the list, usually the recommended way is to stay away
from javascript as much as possible because it is not as efficient as doing
everything from the dialplan. Does this mean the first option is the best?
or is there a "dialplan way" of doing it?

Thank you very much for your help!

Nicolas