[Freeswitch-users] Preventing disconnect on event_sockte close

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jul 14 14:40:02 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 2:14 PM, Weaver, Eric <eweaver at meetingone.com>wrote:

>  Using api uuid_park 81b65478-70b9-11de-bf26-b962186102f7 before
> terminating the NC session works, the call is not disconnected.
>

> Once that is done, I do not receive DTMF and cannot play prompts to the
> caller, they seem to be in limbo. I can uuid_kill the call but I need to get
> dtmf and play prompts to them.  Perhaps Park is not where I need to put
> these calls ?

To get a call out of park you need to bridge to it or transfer it to another
extension. If you have an extension you can just uuid_transfer the parked
call's uuid. If you have an existing call's uuid you can use uuid_bridge to
bridge the two together.

Could you remind me of the application you're building? Just curious what
the big picture is.
-MC