[Freeswitch-users] Intercom error with SNOM

Lars Zeb larclap at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 08:53:07 PDT 2009

I am getting an error when I try to make an intercom call from a softphone
to a SNOM 320. I get a "401 Unauthorized" in the siptrace and a "No Matching
gateway found" in the log. I can successfully make an intercom call between
my softphone and a Polycom 501, so it must be something with the SNOM.

bkw suggested that the problem was in the challenge/response between
FreeSWITCH and SNOM. In the SNOM's Setup/Advanced/Behavior page I have set
"Challenge/Response" off,  "Enable intercom" on and "Type of Intercom
Answering" to "Handsfree". The error is still "401 Unauthorized".

What more do I need to do?

Thanks, Lars

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/9709