[Freeswitch-users] managed_mod directories

Jeff Lenk jlenk at frontiernet.net
Sat Jul 11 10:43:43 PDT 2009

Hi,

The base dll (FreeSWITCH.Managed.dll) is loaded from /mod - additional
managed dlls are loaded from /mod/managed. This is designed to allow your
dll's to be built and maintained independant of the FS build files. You can
simply just drop your dlls into mod/managed and they will be loaded and
available for use(this happens at FS startup).

The base managed dll (FreeSWITCH.Managed.dll) is only really supposed to be
used for loader support and the demo classes - you should place your code in
your own dll.

- Jeff