[Freeswitch-users] managed_mod directories

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 09:25:28 PDT 2009

Hi,

If I place the DLL in mod\managed I get the following error:

[err] mod_managed.cpp:287 Assembly::LoadFrom failed:
system.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly
'file:///c:program files (x86)\Freeswitch\mod\freeSWITCH.Managed.dll' or one
of its dependencies. The system could not find the file specified.

As I said. When I place freeSWITCH.Managed.dll straight into \mod then
everything works fine.

Thanks

Phil