[Freeswitch-users] Intercom call failing with "No Matching gateway found" error

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Jul 10 12:18:53 PDT 2009

Yeah, you definitely have an issue somewhere. Move your existing configs to
a safe place, reinstall the defaults configs, then slowly merge your
customizations back in. I recommend creating a separate dialplan file in
conf/dialplan/default/ directory so that you can keep track of your custom
stuff.

-MC