[Freeswitch-users] Intercom call failing with "No Matching gateway found" error

Lars Zeb larclap at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 12:04:55 PDT 2009

Michael,

The extension-intercom is from the conf/dialplan/default.xml. I checked the
file in the source tree, and it's the same as I originally used.

But I did try your suggestion: <action application="bridge"
data="user/${dialed_extension}"/>. The result was the same after reloadxml.

To check if it had been reloaded, I opened conf/freeswitch.xml. I was
surprised to see only 64 lines in the file. Something is hosed in my
configuration. Should I try to rebuild from scratch and move over my changes
to the xml files?

Lars