[Freeswitch-users] Freswitch closes UDP port after OPTIONS with TLS?

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Thu Jul 2 04:42:24 PDT 2009

Some additions:
TLS/RTP instead of SRTP does also not work.
There are no logs on the debug console except the message that the call
is being terminated
2009-07-02 12:06:45.252177 [DEBUG] sofia.c:3100 Channel
sofia/internal/835333 at sip.mydomain.de entering state [terminating][0]
and later cause: NORMAL_UNSPECIFIED

Best regards
Peter