[Freeswitch-users] Freswitch closes UDP port after OPTIONS with TLS?

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Thu Jul 2 04:11:37 PDT 2009

Hello,

I have the following problem: Every call stops after 30 seconds when TLS
is enabled. SIP/RTP and SIP/SRTP works but not TLS/SRTP.
The phones are behind NAT. So I expect, that every 30 seconds an Options
request is sent.

Wiresharking the traffic I can see

    * that there are ongoing UDP packets.
    * Then a TSLv1 packet ist sent from FS to the Phone.
    * This is acknowleged by the phone
    * Next the phone send another UDP packet to the same FS port as before
    * Then the Phone receives an ICMP request that the FS port is closed.

Anybody has a clue about this?

Best regards
Peter