[Freeswitch-users] is there an event for SIP MESSAGE?

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jan 27 17:56:35 PST 2009

Out of curiosity which SIP messages have you been watching for on the
event socket? Also, how are you connected to the event socket? Are you
subscribing to all events and sifting through them to confirm that no
events are being fired when SIP messages are being sent?
-MC

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 26, 2009, at 9:00 AM, "Cavalera Claudio Luigi" <Claudio.Cavalera at italtel.it