[Freeswitch-users] Problem with NAT

Andrea asannucci at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 08:55:44 PST 2009

A very simple (maybe) question.

I have freeswitch installed behind a firewall with needs ports open

I have users internal (connected to local lan address) and users external (connected to my public internet IP address)

All users are configured in the directory/default.

When I call from a lan user a external user all work fine
When I call from a external user a lan user the call drop after 30-32 seconds
When I call from a external user other external user the call drop after 30-32 seconds
When I call from a lan user other lan user all work fine

I thing is a NAT problem but I don't know how solve it

Regards

- Andrea -