[Freeswitch-users] Few question regarding move from Asterisk to FS - resend

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Fri Jan 23 09:39:07 PST 2009

1) A lot of people use openzap in production environements
2) probably, even if openzap doesnt implement it (which I think it does),
you can use call groups to achieve the same results
3) freeswitch has a db application/api that does the same.
4) it sets the "nibble_total_billed" channel variable, which you can use in
your cdrs.

Mathieu