[Freeswitch-users] mod_g729

Кривушин Михаил krivushinme at rn-inform.tomsk.ru
Thu Jan 22 22:49:19 PST 2009

I wrote it becouse in Russia * is very popular. And it have g729.

I want to make popular FS in my country. We have not patent issues, but I more
like speex and celt - it's better in my opinion - 8 kHz is past century! It's
century of wb VoIP and not 8khz TDM! : )

Only for those who very need g729 in countries like Russia I made it public. I
dont tell you use it. In fact I tell to not use it - but if you cannot, you
can : )

--
С уважением, Кривушин Михаил
Ведущий специалист отдела телекоммуникаций,
xmpp: KrivushinME at jabber.ru
mail: KrivushinME at rn-inform.tomsk.ru