[Freeswitch-users] Gateways without Registration or User/Pass Authentication

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 21:32:27 PST 2009

You don't need to define a gateway if you are trying to limit incoming calls
by a particular IP. You can do it two ways, first by using an ACL to only
allow that traffic. Or you can create a dialplan that looks for that
particular IP and then sends it to a particular context based on that IP.
There are great examples on the wiki.