[Freeswitch-users] Starting FS on OSX

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Jan 15 15:10:55 PST 2009

Your build issue is with your autotools install, I have seen issues if
you have ever installed any of the autotools from macports or fink.
If you want to build from svn you can run bootstrap on another box (a
linux box perhaps) and then tar up that dir and move it to your mac.
We pre-bootstrap the release tarballs which is why that is building
fine for you.

MIke