[Freeswitch-users] Country specific tones - how to contribute?

Scott Ellis scott.ellis at novatex.com.au
Wed Jan 14 23:16:13 PST 2009

I have tracked down a set of au tones from the mailing list, which I am
going to verify. How do I go about getting these added into the default
build so that they are available for all in future?

I tried <action application="set" data="ringback=${au-ring}"/> and this
did not work - where does it try and load the ring tone from? I have
entries in the tones.conf file, but these do not seem to be used.

Scott