[Freeswitch-users] mod_opal calls and records

Josh Forman jforman at wcgltd.com
Tue Jan 6 07:54:47 PST 2009

I started to do some testing with h323 calls using mod_opal and I have
been having a number of issues.

I've been creating calls that come into freeswitch as SIP and output
as h323 and while I have a call open I did not see any entries from
fs_cli when using the "show channels" or "show calls" commands.  Also
no CDR is generated from the call.

I was wondering if someone could tell me if these issues are from
something that just has not been implemented yet in mod_opal or if
this is most likely a configuration issue on my side.

Thank you,

Josh