[Freeswitch-users] busy tone detection

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Jan 5 06:42:57 PST 2009

On Jan 5, 2009, at 2:50 AM, Baskar wrote:

> Hi Michael Jerris,
>
> I have some questions can you answer me so that it will helpful to me
>

> 1)The tone detect will work only with openzap. Am i correct?"

No, it works anywhere to detect tones

> 2)To detect with IP related media gateway like audiocode can we get
> the response code from the freeswitch console?

You get the response code on any call regardless of endpoint type in
the response from originate.  The easiest way to get to this
information is in the cdr or events.

> 3)In the above mail you have told that busy number and detecting a
> busy tone are COMPLETELY different things Can u explain briefly
> about How to detecting a busy tone.

You already had it right I think for detecting a tone, for detecting
an out of band busy indication you would need to look at the cdr or
events for the call.

Mike