[Freeswitch-users] SCTP Support

Calvin Paul paul at necxgen.com
Fri Jan 2 15:54:47 PST 2009

Hello,
I need some help to run a  sip or iax trunk between two
freeswitch boxes  using the SCTP transport protocol.  I am looking at
the documentation and this list and I am pretty sure there is nothing
covering  SCTP. I am interested in doing this using the freeswitch
package in pfsense but I will take anything I can get.  The only
mention I can find of SCTP is in the features list, an instruction to
compile freeswitch with SCTP support and a reference to use TLS with
SCTP.

Any and all help will be welcomed.

PS

Can encryption be done on IAX?