[Freeswitch-users] [ANN] Spice Telephony - an open source FreeSWITCH/Erlang callcenter platform

Sunil Singh sunil.d.admin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 07:36:18 PST 2009

Suggest Try C-Zentrix (from tvtworld.com). It has a very powerful predictive
dialer and its also ranked 10th just 2 places below freewsitch.

It supports 100 agents on a single box with predictive dialer,IVR, logger
and CRM. I don't know how they are doing it but they are running
successfully with almost 100% uptime.

Try it out .