[Freeswitch-users] SIP dump to DB

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:10:51 PST 2009

Basically, you are trying to build what Empirix has with their Hammer tool.
You can create an application that is basically a mix of tshark and a
database feeder.
You sniff with tshark and going to basically pipe it to another application
that will read the pcap file, parse it, and load it into the db for you.
There are plenty of modules out there that will read pcap for you.