[Freeswitch-users] [newbie] Clean start with asimple configuration

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sun Feb 15 17:44:38 PST 2009

Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are 2 distinct camps of new users.
>
> *) Those who try to make it work like asterisk and take month to learn how
> the rain in Spain falls gently on the plain.
> *) Those who never heard of asterisk before and understand everything
> instantly.

I must be one of those rare users who stand in the middle: I had used Asterisk
before, but I didn't try to apply my Asterisk knowledge to learning
FreeSWITCH, other than to make sure that all of the desirable features of my
Asterisk configuration eventually had counterparts in my FreeSWITCH
configuration.