[Freeswitch-users] [newbie] Clean start with asimple configuration

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 16:51:59 PST 2009

We do have mod_dialplan_asterisk if you miss that.

You do realize you did not do it in 10 minutes with asterisk when you first
started using it only once you learned how to work it.
Your problem is more with the paradigm shift than the complexity.  This is
common so it's good that you are adding some wiki pages from you
perspective.
I deputize you in charge of training all new users with an asterisk
background.

It's harder for us to explain it, however, We did all come from asterisk too
;)

There are 2 distinct camps of new users.

*) Those who try to make it work like asterisk and take month to learn how
the rain in Spain falls gently on the plain.
*) Those who never heard of asterisk before and understand everything
instantly.

We need more people to step up and contribute more to the documentation from
each perspective , keep up the good work!

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm