[Freeswitch-users] FS SIP audio quality?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sat Feb 14 19:10:41 PST 2009

What is odd some people have reported the same issue with Asterisk.  I
would like to get to the bottom of it but nobody can provide any more
detail on what might be going on and I haven't experienced this issue
with the 30 or so phones I have on my desk .... I highly recommend you
try SVN trunk.  Let me know how that goes.  ;)

/b